ARE YOU A SMALL GENERAL OR
CADCB can help you grow!
We can help you to prepare to work with public funds and bigger contracts.
Our purpose is to help you to connect with the City of Bethlehem as a pre-registered contractor and housing rehabilitation programs.
This program includes one on one assistance and a group class as well as the required Lead handling certification.
ONE on ONE
Join us in our 8 sessions course. Over the 4 weeks, you will learn the HUD standards to work with public funds and make connections to grow your business.
Free, individualized technical assistance sessions in business planning, start-up, stabilization and expansion.
WE ALSO INCLUDE A 8 HOURS SESSION, LEAD TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR CONTRACTORS IN PENNSYLVANIA (RRP)
HOW DO WE TRAIN YOU?
- Free, individualized technical assistance sessions in business planning, start-up, stabilization and expansion.
- Free, hands-on training in business planning, accounting and marketing. Workshops are bilingual (English/Spanish) and tailored for busy professionals like yourself.
- Networking events with industry players including GCs, loan officers and other contractors
- Learning best practices for successfully executing work on a contract.
- Showing you how to formalize your bookkeeping and accounting systems.
Courses, workshops and technical assistance are provided at no cost to the community.
To enroll or obtain more information send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.