Commercial Lease Subsidy Program
Is your business ready for a storefront?
Community Action Development Corporation of Bethlehem (CADCB) is introducing a pilot program, the CADCB Commercial Lease Subsidy Program. The goal of the program is to strengthen our neighborhoods in Bethlehem by minimizing or lowering vacancies in our business corridors and provide economic opportunities to prospective business owners during their start-up years. This program will provide businesses the support they need to get off the ground, helping to build more vibrant downtown areas that attract more businesses and the talent we need to build a competitive economy, thus creating a stronger and more resilient community.
Services Provided by CADCB
- Provide support and marketing of the business corridors in south Bethlehem and Northside 2027.
- Conduct outreach to commercial property owners of vacant properties.
- Conduct outreach to potential candidates that have received small business assistance with CADCB.
- Provide intake assistance to applicants and collect required documentation.
- Collaborate with City of Bethlehem staff regarding necessary permits.
- Track the occupancy rate and retail activity of the business corridors.
View or download the program overview here.
View or download the program application here.
If you are interested, please fill out the below and office will contact you: